Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tim McCarver Sings


Major League Baseball legend and Fox Sports commentator Tim McCarver brings out the best in this classic collection.

If you buy this CD - here's what you'll get:
Track Listings
1. On A Clear Day
2. This Will Be My Shining Hour
3. Two For The Road
4. There Used To Be A Ballpark
5. Gone With The Wind
6. Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You
7. Change Partners
8. One for My Baby (And One More For The Road)
9. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
10. I'll Remember April
11. I Wish I Didn't Love You So
12. Then I'll Be Tired Of You
13. I Wish I Were In Love Again
14. Day By Day
Major League Baseball legend and Fox Sports commentator Tim McCarver brings out the best in this classic collection. There you go.

Pop culture will take a back seat tomorrow as winning week number five kicks off Thursday.