Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2010-11 Basketball (continues) To Tip Off

Opening Day NBA Five Star!
Goes Tonight!

23 teams open their season tonight.

It's been a tradition to find an opening day mis-match and I'm confident about the game that I've found tonight. Last year, I did it again with the opening day major event and posted a huge win with the Boston Celtics.

My service fee for service through the NCAA Final is only $895 - that's hundreds lower than the service fee I've had over the last 15 years. You can join us by selecting from the handy drop-down menu to the right.

You'll receive our Executive Selections and all the plays from the services we monitor.

Join and also receive my World Series Executive Service free of charge. Last season, my post season Executive Selections came in at 26-9. It was a great run through the post season. This season, my post season picks are 15-8. I will release a side and total for every World Series game --  Just as I did last season. I won my best bet in five of the six World Series games last year.