Wednesday, September 1, 2010

College Football Game of the Month

I will open the college football season with a major FOUR STAR event this Saturday. This event will be my September College Game of the Month.

Join me for the entire season, service through the Superbowl - just $695.

Speaking about college football - my UNLV Rebels are hosting the Wisconsin Badgers this Saturday night. That pretty much makes me a bit grumpy towards anything everything Wisconsin this week, including bratwurst, cheese, UW cheerleaders cows, Miller beer...

And, um... yes - I'll always hate the Green Bay Packers. No matter what...  My favorite NFL team is anyone who is playing the Packers.

Therefore: my first anti-Wisconsin joke of the week.

Hear about the Wisconsin Badger fan who lost $50 on the football game?

~ He lost $25 on the game and $25 on the instant replay.