Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lukas Podolski Delivers A Kick To The Groin

I hear you. Who the hell is Lukas Podolski?

Perhaps the only play in soccer more devastating than the violent kung-fu kick to the chest is the ever-so-excruciating front kick to the groin. Don't believe me? Just ask Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko, whose midsection was on the receiving end of Lukas Podolski's cleats during a 1-1 draw with Cologne.

Podolski was assessed a yellow card for his reckless challenge. As for Dzeko, he would demonstrate his testicular fortitude by remaining in the game.


Basketball Service On Fire!
Basketball. I do not do a lot of touting on this blog, nor do I lament losses much...BUT, I've posted a winning week every week of this basketball season and my top plays, the Four and Five Star Executive Selections are 7-0 against the pointspread this season and I just concluded an amazing string of 14 consecutive pointspread winners over he course of six days. How's that for a run on sentence?

Join by clicking on the drop down button to the right.