Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quality Start

My 29th professional basketball season got underway last night and I released one selection, a Four Star. The Four Star was Boston over the total. WINNER. I'm just saying.

The membership fee for service through the NCAA Final is only $895 - that's hundreds lower than the service fee we've had over the last 15 years. You can join us by selecting from the handy drop-down menu to the right. You'll receive our Executive Selections and all the plays from the services we monitor.

I've released three selections that were rated a Four or a Five Star the last four days - without any fanfare and won them all.

The World Series gets underway tonight and I'm looking forward to having another series win. I've correctly predicted the winners for all six MLB Postseason series so far this season.

Angels over Red Sox
Dodgers over Cardinals
Phillies over Rockies
Yankees over Twins
Phillies over Dodgers
Yankees over Angels

My side and total selections are 14-3 for the 2009 MLB playoffs for a total Postseason record of 20-3 for the Playoffs. I could not have asked for that good fortune. I'm happy to take credit for it though.

My World Series Selection went out to Private Play members this morning. Hopefully, these games will keep going our way. I'm betting they do.